Straco -- gem?

More
9 years 10 months ago #20129 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Straco -- gem?
skykn: cannot compare with Eratat. Straco's profits come from cash - cash - cash that visitors pay to enter the aquariums. Eratat was snowed under by trade receivables that they could not collect.

Straco's business is one of a kind -- at least in Shanghai and in Xiamen. Its profit margins are beautiful. Eratat's business has low barriers to entry (unless you already have a strong brand) and margins are thin (now we know, Eratat is a fraud)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #20204 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Straco -- gem?
Straco closed today at its all time high @ 65.5 cts. I believe it will find its support at around this level. For Straco to power on, it will depends on the expectation of its 2nd quarter 2014 result in early August.

As long as Straco able to growth its revenue and maintain it profit margin, Straco will able to break new high.

More
9 years 10 months ago #20206 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic Straco -- gem?
Yes, I am happy with Straco's performance so far. After my fiasco with Eratat, I had to bite my lips before going into CMP and Straco. Well, so far so good, both are holding well and positive, but Straco more. (Vested)

More
9 years 10 months ago #20217 by Joes
The 2Q profits should be excellent, will not disappoint.

Straco has touched 67 cents! I have a hunch that there is accumulation by fund managers but they can't get large quantities. Just get a bit at a time.

More
9 years 10 months ago #20222 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic Straco -- gem?
Straco going for $0.685 today - how? Too high? Sell? Or just sit on it? Nothing new happening on the business side, but the price keeps going up.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #20224 by Joes
68.5 cents !!! Let's toast!

May Straco reach $1.00 in the not too distant future !!!

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Joes.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds