China Milk

More
15 years 2 months ago #1029 by Gary Teh
Replied by Gary Teh on topic Re:China Milk
BTW, here is a recent report on China Milk and in their cash flow statement, they earned about 20M in interest income from an average deposit of RMB 1,700M or approximately 1.1%. What is the savings rate there??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #1030 by Gary Teh

More
15 years 2 months ago #1111 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:China Milk
Bro, Not sure if you remember this article on the Chairman of China Milk. initially, I was very impressed with the financials of China Milk, esp how they are moving into the dairy product segment. But I read an article on Zaobao on the Chairman. He built a hotel for his family to stay and furnished it very lavishly. OMG... Can I trust my money with a person who spends money like water?

More
15 years 2 months ago #1114 by musicwhiz
Replied by musicwhiz on topic Re:China Milk
Hi Morpheus, Where did you see this article and could you shed some light on its details ? It is interesting to note that a person\'s personal spending habits do have some bearing on how he runs his business, but it\'s not perfectly correlated. I am not vested in China Milk, but am observing this company\'s progress and studying its business model and financials. Thanks.

More
15 years 2 months ago #1117 by Morpheus
hi musicwhiz, an article on Zaobao, i believe in early 2008.

More
15 years 2 months ago #1118 by Morpheus
this is the type of boss i like, although i am worried about the industry that his company is in currently. Yangzijiang boss and his simple lifestyle. www.nextinsight.net/content/view/866/

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds