China Milk

More
15 years 2 months ago #1121 by Gary Teh
Replied by Gary Teh on topic Re:China Milk
Hmm...would you rather buy Yangzijiang now? How much weightage should we allocate towards personal spending habits of the CEO.???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #1137 by sean.ng
Replied by sean.ng on topic Re:China Milk
so which is better? China Milk or Yangzijiang? Does it look like shipbuilding industry may take some time to recover from this downturn? Is Yangzijiang buying back its own shares, and as such the CEO has recently been painting a good picture of the co, in the hope of keeping its share price? :unsure:

More
15 years 2 months ago #1152 by Tony Adams
Replied by Tony Adams on topic Re:China Milk
Yangzijiang boss never painted a rosy picture of the industry. In fact, he was very upfront with the analysts and investors yesterday during a results briefing. An analyst who attended told me that the boss, Mr Ren said the winter for the chinese shipbuilding industry would last at least 2 yeas. He said that there will be ZERO new orders for the next 24 month. That is a hard truth coming from the boss himself. As for how much weightage should be assign to management. It depends on individuals. Given the massive fraud cases going around, I don\'t know how much can I trust the audited reports. Why are we paying auditors so much money if their reports cannot be trusted?

More
15 years 2 months ago #1163 by Gary Teh
Replied by Gary Teh on topic Re:China Milk
I think the general sentiment of trust level for S-Chips has been flush down the toilets...last case in point Fibrechem after seemingly good track records comes to a sudden end.

More
15 years 2 months ago #1165 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:China Milk
Just a crazy idea -- The concern now on the S-chips is whether the cash and cash equivalents is still in the companies. Can the Company just get the bank representative to verify the cash is still in the bank ? Just my 2-cent thought.

More
15 years 2 months ago #1178 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:China Milk
you ask the thief to invite a policeman to come to his house and search for the loot ?? :laugh: :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds