China Milk

More
15 years 3 months ago #980 by mardi.tan
China Milk was created by mardi.tan
DMG, Phillip have been recommending buying this counter since the milk scandal. This is a very good company, however giving the current crisis there are plenty of good companies with a better dividend policy that offer a better return. I recommend those patient investors to wait till it drop to below 30 cents level.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #983 by musicwhiz
Replied by musicwhiz on topic Re:China Milk
Not that I do not trust analysts (well actually I don\'t la haha), but I always believe in doing the research and number crunching myself. Perhaps you can advise on why China Milk is a good company based on their facts, figures and expansion plans ? I am also monitoring this company and have been reading up on it in recent months. Note that I do place more importance on qualitative characteristics at times rather than just relying on the numbers to tell the story. In such an economic downturn, numbers (especially historical ones) may not tell the full picture. Thanks.

More
15 years 3 months ago #985 by mardi.tan
Replied by mardi.tan on topic Re:China Milk
Currently i monitor china milk, Pac andes,First resources, Sarin, and i decided to invest into Pac Andes. because fundamental is good due to current low oil price. I was just lucky, because of my low entry price. China Milk is just a new listed company, we are still not sure about the characters of the mgt. quality of management needs time to prove. Waiting is no lose.

More
15 years 3 months ago #987 by nex
Replied by nex on topic Re:China Milk
in a market when everything else is so cheap, why not go for those with proven management and \'countable\' assets. nothing against china milk or any of the penny stocks, and they prob might perform better.. but this is the time to pick the real blue chips at low cost and go all in!

More
15 years 3 months ago #989 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:China Milk
I have nothing against China Milk but I have always question companies hoarding huge piles of cash. I recalled a couple of years back, a CLSA analyst question People Food regarding the huge cash level and the meagre interests that they are collecting in PRC. This same analyst did a scenario analysis and found that the interests collected do not correspond to the interest that should have been received by the Company in view of their cash level... In short, the analysts is hinting that cash has been moved out of the Company for other purposes. Maybe a forumer can do a similar check on China Milk?

More
15 years 2 months ago #1028 by Gary Teh
Replied by Gary Teh on topic Re:China Milk
Hi, What is the prevailing interest rate on deposits anyway in China?? I\'m vested in China Milk and yes they do have a hoard of cash. I may try and find out what interest they earned based on their recent financials to do a sanity check first.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds