MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #19670 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
Dear all, with all the latest news coming out, I must concede that the potential scale of business seems quite huge for Midas. I am prepared to invest based on future potential even if the price doesn't go up immediately, as I am a die-hard value investor. My concern is with the enormous CAPEX that Midas has already committed in preparation for the "huge orders" coming in; unfortunately I haven't attained a sufficient level of skill to analyse what this means (and the risks they are taking) to my own satisfaction; hence I am not vested. Perhaps there are Gurus out there who have figured it all out and are able to go in for the kill, but I'm not there yet. As Clint Eastwood once said in a movie, "A man must know his own limitations". :)
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #19672 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

FairPerson wrote:

ZEN wrote: The start of the midas surge

Your MIDAS train going south.
Midas tell the driver to drive only in the North direction.

The surge from 43c to 49c , up 15% not good enough ?

Take some profit or accumulate more at 45c and below again
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by ZEN.
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #19674 by darrickhancock
Replied by darrickhancock on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
Please give Zen a break. I think after his Eratat hit the wall, his only hope is on Midas. That is probably the reason he is so desperately promoting Midas.
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #19675 by sykn
Replied by sykn on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
Fair enough; I am also a victim of Eratat and I'm still licking my wounds. So long as we express our individual views with sensitivity, sincerity and candour, and respect the views of others even though they differ from our own, I think we will make this forum and the world a better place as we share and prosper together as an investing community. Have a great day!
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #19688 by ZEN
On April 14, the reporter knew from CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. that the company has obtained metro vehicle order of Nanning Metro Line 1 with contract value of about 870 million, marking Guangxi’s entering of the metro era.

It is known that Nanning Metro Line 1 covers the main traffic corridors in east-west of Nanning central urban area, connecting the main passenger flow collection and distribution points and the external transport hubs, and it is the backbone metro line. Therefore, the project adopts six-carriage B-type metro train, with speed of 80 kilometers per hour. The passenger capacity of a train is up to 2088 people in maximum.

This time, the metro products of CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co., Ltd. are introduced into Guangxi, marking Guangxi’s entering of the metro era. The open-up of the Metro Line 1 will ease traffic pressure and improve the quality of public travel in Nanning. In the future, Nanning will form two backbone lines including the east-west Metro Line 1 and the north-south Metro Line 2, and the Nanning rail transit network composed by eight lines will have a whole line length up to 252.1 kilometres
More
10 years 1 week ago #19696 by ZEN
China's national railway operator will raise its annual investment by 20 billion yuan (S$4.04 billion) to 720 billion yuan in 2014 to increase the number of lines it plans to build, the head of the company said in remarks published on Wednesday. Sheng Guangzu, general manager of China Railway Corp, was quoted by the official People's Daily as saying that the company is targetting starting construction of 48 railway projects this year, up from 44 projects in its previous plan. Increased construction of railway lines is one of the measures the government has recently announced to boost economic growth, which is rising at its slowest rate in at a least a decade as the country moves towards consumption-driven growth
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds