How cheap can a company get?

More
12 years 8 months ago #6910 by mardi.tan
Just bought it at 0.26 last week.
now going down again, next entry level should be 0.22. and 0.18
Div yield is high. so can keep it as saving.

Don worry. as long don use up all bullet before market go to  bottom in next few months.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #6947 by Dongdaemun
Companies are getting cheaper and cheaper. Hopefully their profits in the coming quarters don't get sliced off by inflation, rising labour costs, and a slowdown in consumer demand arising from the fall in the stock market.

How many of you are still keen on ...,say, ..... buying a new laptop? Or a new mobile phone?
Or going on a holiday?

More
12 years 4 months ago #7811 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:How cheap can a company get?
You may wish to research on Roxy-Pacific. Though it is a property developer, it owns a hotel too, which is enjoying high occupancy rates. According to OCBC, the hotel is worth more than the market cap of Roxy. Which means an investor of Roxy shares gets the cash flow of the yet-to-be-completed projects for FREE!
ROXY at less than hotel value, ENVIROTECH a buy, MINZHONG target $1.45

More
12 years 4 months ago #7839 by pine
ok some buying interest in Roxy today at 40 c

More
12 years 3 months ago #8167 by Joes
The title of this thread amuses me now.
It should change to "How expensivve can a penny stock get?"
Look at how fast they chiong every day!

My broker said to expect waves of $ pouring into stocks -- waves coming from the property market. Speculators know there is no profit anymore in property speculation, so they are diverting their ammo into stock market -- and to hell with the Greek and PIIGS.

[hr]
[greenrookie 10-08-2011]:
Dear forummers, especially those who with experiences trading through multiple business cycles. Just how cheap can a company get, assuming it's business has little danger of going under. I use to think PE of less than 2 is ridiculous, and PEG of close to 1 is already depression price. I know the G in the formula is subjective, but order books and sector growth and historical performance of management should able one to make conservative projection. Can a company actually hits PE or PEG 1 or less than 1???? The market is littered with companies with PEG and PE below 2 some are close to 1, just how low can it get???

More
12 years 3 months ago #8172 by Val
Hello U.S.A., you get a thumbs up from Singapore investors. Monday market going to cheong again!

Dow rose 156.82 points, or 1.2%, to 12,862.23.

Highest close since May 2008.

Jobless rate dropped to a three-year low.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds