Artivision - cheong!

More
12 years 11 months ago #6071 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:Artivision - cheong!
I can't understand this business: how can anyone get excited about it when it has been reporting ultra-low revenues? Latest result is revenue for FY 11 (end March) was just abt half a million bucks.

I have not come across such a low-output business on sGX until this one.

Net profit was bleeding red ink, with a loss of S$ 5.7 million.

I sure hope the company can generate a lot more sales/profit from its much touted Facebook app, otherwise there wont be much, if any, money left in its bank acct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6073 by pine
On 12 April 2010, the Company had obtained a Shareholder Loan of S$2million from Algotech Holdings Ltd, the largest shareholder of the Company to meet the working capital requirements of the Group. The loan is interest‐free, unsecured and is repayable at the discretion of the Company.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6075 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:Artivision - cheong!
I must say the announcement tonight on SGX website does give a good sense of the potential of the Advision app. Just wish that the company gave more details of how the monetisation works.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6088 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:Artivision - cheong!
This is a penny stock that is deflating and will deflate - unless its earnings potential from its Facebook app can become more evident. Now, it's pretty blur

More
12 years 11 months ago #6119 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Artivision - cheong!
16 cents! down 5.5 cents today. On the way down it is as fast as it was on the way up.
Hope no forumer was caught !

More
12 years 11 months ago #6131 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:Artivision
Artivision sank as low as 12.5 cents this morning --- now 14. A few weeks ago, those who thought this time it's different, now they see the lesson again : Biz got no earnings but a promising Internet app, well, the stock can be a multi bagger on the way up and shrink dramatically on the way down.

Will Artivision recover ? Of course, but show me the earnings first!

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds