sino grandness - undervalued stock

More
13 years 3 months ago #5119 by pine
Found this thread after some searching... My jaw dropped to see earlier postings in Aug 2010 when stock price was only 35 cents. Bugger now is 54 - proven indeed to be an undervalue gem.
Got anymore meat to run ? My broker recommending this one on the basis of excellent potential for its fruit juice drinks ....Sales are soaring - that's why every quarter results have been exceeding expectations. let's see what q4 have in store for us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5192 by Dongdaemun
I join the bandwagon. This one will go up some more.... Will keep it till 80 cents when PE is about 6x this year's expected earnings ,,,then c how.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5275 by Rich
good set of results. net profit up 77%. market weakness now is a Big Opportunity to buy at 49 cents..... anyone has another view ?? How can Middle East problems affect doemestic consumption of fruit/vege juices in China?

More
13 years 2 months ago #5282 by laich
hi
a more appropriate comparison is EPS as total no. of shares has been increased in FY10. the actual growth is merely 30% (RMB0.47 vs RMB0.36) instead of 77%.
the profit of RMB116.9m was just slightly below DMG forecast of RMB120m hv a target price of S$0.68. a bright spot is F&B division recorded a big growth with higher GP of 37% vs overall of 32%. it could be the driver of growth in FY11 as highlighted by the mgt during announcement.
a disappointment note was dividend declared merely 10% of FY10 earning....typical penny s-chip
current price of $0.51 with FY10 P/E 5.8x, will it be a good bet ????

More
13 years 2 months ago #5283 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:sino grandness
laich, you are right - you are more precise. in terms of EPS performance.

However, that doesnt chnge the fact that the growth of earnings was stunning at 77% and if they can penetrate into Walmart and Carrefour, etc, the growth will continue for their juices. by the way, are you vested in sino grandness?

More
13 years 2 months ago #5284 by laich
hi
u r right, for FY11 the mgt is focusing on F&B as new growth area by spending agressively in sales n marketing n plan to set up a plant to make drinks.
i was invested in the said counter 3 mths ago but being kick out few days ago at a stop order of $0.55, currently comtemplating to jump in again....what is your take ????

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds