Oxley Holdings

More
10 years 8 months ago #15210 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Oxley Holdings
Brothers! Our Oxley has lots of upside. I am holding it for the long term. Since 2011, Oxley has been a good buy-&-hold stock. In 2011, I remember it traded in tight range of 31-35cents. With my average price of 33 cents, I am now sitting on 100% gain.

Oxley had a share split and a rights issue i Nov 2012. Adjusting for these actions, my average went down from 33 cents to 18.33 cents. Right now, the stock is 36 cents.

woohoo! :-) 100% gain (not counting the dividends)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dongdaemun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #16159 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Oxley Holdings
It is well-known that Chairman Ching and non-exec director Eric have been buying Oxley shares non-stop.

It's interesting to now see that an ID, Ng Weng Sui Harry, has caught the buying bug. Or does he also realise the stock is a gem?

On 4 Sept, he bought 100,000 shares at 36.5 cents. This is almost the peak in the Oxley share price history!

Now he owns 350,000 shares.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Dongdaemun.

More
10 years 6 months ago #16203 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Oxley Holdings

garl wrote: thank you michael -- i was wondering if you would like to share your working for your estimate of the RNAV of Oxley. few people can do it because the projects are not very transparent.

-- quite transparent. SIAS has put out a breakdown of things.
"Based on the launched projects and take-up rates, we estimate Oxley to have S$3.9bn of recognizable revenue and S$1.3bn of recognizable gross profit.....Maintain Increase Exposure with an intrinsic value of S$0.470."

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...lish-on-ahts-market-

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #17298 by Dongdaemun
Singapore developer buys ‘blank canvas’ in big east London site

By Kate Allen

Financial Times
www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/053f74ee-42f9-11...roduct#axzz2jTdP66Py

London’s largest development site to come to market this year has been sold to a Singapore investor, which intends to create “an entirely new district” housing 10,000 people on the site in east London’s docklands.

Royal Wharf was sold on Friday by Ballymore to Oxley Holdings Ltd, a Singapore-listed property developer, for what people familiar with the deal say was about £200m.

The developer plans to build 3,400 homes as well as commercial, retail, leisure and education facilities on the 40-acre site, which agent Knight Frank said was the largest development opportunity to come on to the market since Battersea Power Station last year. It already has planning permission.

Ching Chiat Kwong, Oxley’s chief executive, said that the proximity of Crossrail, London’s first new underground line in 30 years, was a factor in the company’s decision to acquire the site. The Custom House Crossrail station will be 1km away.

“Royal Wharf . . . offers a blank canvas,” he said. “Oxley will create a vibrant district.” Oxley has developed a series of residential, commercial and industrial projects in Singapore, China, Malaysia and Cambodia, but this is its first UK scheme.

The eastern docklands area, one of the most rundown parts of the capital, is set to be transformed in the coming decade. Chinese developers are building a £1bn office complex at the Royal Albert Dock, while the £1.5bn redevelopment of Silvertown Quays involves 1,500 new homes being built as well as retail and business incubation space.

London mayor Boris Johnson lobbied Oxley to take up the site on his trade mission to China last month. He said: “This type of deal is exactly why I spent six days meeting businessmen and officials in China banging the drum for the capital and it is further evidence of the colossal appetite of developers from the Far East and elsewhere to invest in London.”

Alan Selby from agent Alan Selby & Partners, who acted for Ballymore, said: “The interest generated on such a large site confirms that east London is fast becoming a location for international developers.”

Charlie Hart, a partner at estate agent Knight Frank who also acted for Ballymore, added: “Interest for this opportunity was very strong from both the UK and overseas.”
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Dongdaemun.

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #17437 by Dongdaemun
Yes, Oxley is being re-rated by the market . 42 cents liao!

This is one fast-growing property developer.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Dongdaemun.

More
10 years 4 months ago #17460 by divads
Replied by divads on topic Oxley Holdings
Hopefully the feel good factor will pass to Oxley brother, Hafary :)

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds