Why am I buying Yanzijiang and JES International now

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #20465 by Garak
News
Yangzijiang linked with $300m Iranian order
a picture goes here
Singapore: Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) is ordering 10 bulk carriers from Singapore-listed Yangzijiang Shipbuilding, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The Chinese yard is taking on the $300m order to build a series of 82,000 dwt ships all to be delivered in early 2017.
Yangzijiang, which tends to issue releases to the Singapore Exchange, on any significant order, has yet to confirm the deal.
The order comes as IRISL prepares for sanctions to be lifted against it, allowing it to urgently renew its ageing fleet. IRISL has faced sanctions from the west for the best part of six years now, but these are expected to be lifted shortly. [21/07/14]
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Garak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #21532 by yeng
My broker said JES has made it to the White List of shipyards receiving govt support in Tiong Kok.

More
9 years 1 month ago #21775 by Brown dog
Since there are so many houses recommend BUY for YZJ, why is it not moving? Any suggestion?

More
9 years 1 month ago #21797 by papersoldier
stock market is not immediately reflecting what analyst is recommending.

I often remind myself that analyst's job is to 'promote' buying/selling share. Hence, accuracy is not important, more importantly, can the report 'moves' the retailers to buy/sell share.

In my thought, this is actually BB trying to offload their share to retailer. beware.

More
9 years 1 month ago #21800 by Brown dog
Thanks papersoidier.
How could I know whether the papers have moved people to buy up the stock, as there is buying and selling at both side of the equation? Sometimes, it can go up and sometimes it goes down.
Apologise for my ignorance and trying to follow some big brother here in order not to loose my small pot of saving. Thanks.

• simkih
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 1 month ago #21806 by simkih
Yangzijiang's FY2014 investor briefing held at their Hong Leong Building office on Friday morning.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds