HYFLUX - Undervalued Gem Near Record Low Price

More
12 years 5 months ago #7611 by mardi.tan
Dear investors,
Water treatment company has a very low barrier of entry. at current price, PE is still very high.
Yield is also very low, population is increasing, but membrane company is everywhere,
few years ago one RO membrance filter cost more than few hundred, now  just selling less that $50.
Buy it below $1 is possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #7625 by Mel
I havent seen this in a long time --- Hyflux doing share buyback. Announced this evening, it bought 431,000 shares today . Must be fed up with the low low price.

More
12 years 5 months ago #7631 by ZEN
current share price is even lower than any share price encountered in any of the crisis level
Hyflux will bounce back with a vengeance as order book is at the highest level ever since founding ..

More
12 years 5 months ago #7633 by mardi.tan
I suggest if you have stuck too many lots at that counter, better consider of switching to UOB or Noble, Technic oil, CSE, Sarin.
It is very difficult for Hyflux to earn EPS of 10cents. a company with EPS of less than 10 cents is very hard to command PE of more than 12X for current difficult times. Yield is also very low 1.7%, what does it means? It means this company could not pay more dividend for shareholders.
Do not love your counter, you should love your money.
Hyflux is a singapore based firm, overhead cost should be higher than Sinomen, or other water treatment firms. and If i am not wrong, Hyflux membrane is not made in Singapore, this type of technology is very common now.
Even singapore project was awarded to Hyflux, if I was not wrong , Hyflux tendered at very low price. So I don thing this project will bring much money to Hyflux.

More
12 years 5 months ago #7634 by mardi.tan
I suggest if you have stuck too many lots at that counter, better consider of switching to UOB or Noble, Technic oil, CSE, Sarin.
It is very difficult for Hyflux to earn EPS of 10cents. a company with EPS of less than 10 cents is very hard to command PE of more than 12X for current difficult times. Yield is also very low 1.7%, what does it means? It means this company could not pay more dividend for shareholders.
Do not love your counter, you should love your money.
Hyflux is a singapore based firm, overhead cost should be higher than Sinomen, or other water treatment firms. and If i am not wrong, Hyflux membrane is not made in Singapore, this type of technology is very common now.
Even singapore project was awarded to Hyflux, if I was not wrong , Hyflux tendered at very low price. So I don thing this project will bring much money to Hyflux.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #7638 by ZEN
as the water industry mid term guideline for desalination plants/ projects ... estimated at 8-9% CAGR .. to hit about $25 billion by 2025

Current desalination water capacity at approx 5 million cubic litres and is expected to grow throughout the world to reach 15 million cubic litres in 10 years time
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by ZEN.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds